Web Tools Workflow Simulator Shows An Empty Workflow Process Simulator Applet And Applet Button Start Simulation Missing After Update Siebel To 21.9 and Later
(Doc ID 2856025.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After update Siebel CRM to Siebel CRM 21.12 Update and trying to use the new Workflow Simulator on Siebel Web Tools introduced in Siebel CRM 21.9 Update, it fails to load the Workflow Process Simulator view properly and Developers can not use the workflow simulator feature.
The behavior occurs in all Siebel environments updated to Siebel CRM 21.12.
The Debugger Service is configured properly on AIX Siebel Server and works fine for eScripting Debugging feature.
The behavior can be observer following these steps:
1) Login to Siebel Web Tools.
2) Navigate to Workflow Process on Siebel Object explorer no the left.
3) Select a workflow and drill down on Process Name
4) The Workflow Designer show up and the workflow steps and connector show up properly
5) Click on Play button on top right corner (Simulate Workflow Process)
6) The Workflow Process Simulator applet show up, but it is EMPTY. Also the button to Start Simulation, Stop Simulation, Simulate Next, Complete Simulation does now show up as can be observer on below screen shot:
Analyzing the SWToolsObjMgr_enu from customer and internally where it works the following difference could be observed when the standard "WT Repository Workflow Process Simulation View" is built by the OM:
Internal Siebel environment where it works it start loading these Manifest files:
Customer confirmed that PostInstallDBSetup was executed successfully as part of Siebel CRM 21.12 Update with no errors reported.
Updates from Siebel pre Siebel CRM 21.9 to post Siebel CRM 21.9, in this particular case to Siebel CRM 21.12
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document