Test Automation Keyword VerifyColumnSortOrder Failing For Timestamp Columns On List Applet, Test Automation Report Shows Error "java.text.ParseException: Unparseable date" For The Step
(Doc ID 2857253.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run a Test Script using keyword VerifyColumnSortOrder to confirm a list applet is sort by a Data column as expected, the Test Script steps fails with error:
The error above can be observed on the Test Automation Report, where the step with keyword VerifyColumnSortOrder show the error above.
The behavior could be observed on a custom list applet with a date column or even testing with a standard view such as SmartScript session it failed to verify the sort order.
The issue can be reproduced at will on customer environment with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel Application using ?SWECmd=AutoOn to record a SmartScript
2. Once login start recording and goes to Call Reports view
3. On this view sort the column Date to Desc sort order
4. Stop, Generate the Test Script and import it.
5. Now goes to Release > Test Script and add a new custom step using VerifyColumnSortOrder and applet FINCORP Call Report List Applet for field Call Date
6. Save and Play the Test Script it fails on the last step added above with error "java.text.ParseException: Unparseable date" observed on Test Script Report page.
After change the standard Date/Hour format in Siebel Application at Administration - Data > Locale > Locale Parameter > "24-hour clock" and check this option.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document