Siebel Case Insensitivity Wizard Adding ROW_ID To Index
(Doc ID 2869983.1)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running Case insensitivity wizard for S_ORG_EXT verified that S_ORG_ORG_EXT_U1 index was copied and row id was added to new C1_X index.
The copied index is not unique (unlike the real U1 index) so there is no need to include row_id as part of this index.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Check at database, for S_ORG_EXT_U1, ROW_ID is not part of the index.
2. In tools verified that ROW_ID is part of index however, it is marked as "include only".
3. When used CIAI wizard to on S_ORG_EXT.NAME column it creates a S_ORG_EXT_U1_C1_X which includes ROW_ID and applying it adds ROW_ID to new index
4. CIAI wizard copies the index as strategy was copy all, however, S_ORG_EXT_U1 at DB does not include ROW_ID in the index.
5. According to documentation "if include only" is applicable to DB2, why ROW_ID is not present in the index in DB"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document