Server Busy Error When Navigating To IFrame And Redirect Back To Siebel Application In Same Window
(Doc ID 2870868.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to launch the external web site (iFrame) in the same window and redirect back to Siebel application,
the following error occurs.
The server you are trying to access is either busy or experiencing difficulties. Please close the Web browser, open a new browser window, and try logging in again.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure the Symbolic URL with the steps from How To Display an External Web Application In a Popup Window Using Symbolic URL? (Doc ID 475305.1)
2. Open the application in Chrome, open the dev tools and go to the view with the iframe and the symbolic URL in Step 1.
3. Select the console tab, select the iframe element from the dropdown as shown in 'Screenshot-1.png'
4. In the console, please run the command for window.location with the Siebel URL to be called as shown in 'Screenshot-2.png.'
5. Verify if the new view opens up inside the iframe or in the parent window.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document