BusComp_PreSetFieldValue Event Fires Twice On Check Box Field Which Has Immediate Post Changes = True
(Doc ID 2878456.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Validation Message Written in BusComp_PreSetFieldValue displayed Twice.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel Tools
2. Create Development Workspace(Example :- Test Issue)
3. Query for Business Component "List Of Values"
4. Go to Fields under the Business Component "List Of Values"
5. Query for "Active" Field
6. Set Immediate Post Changes = True for "Active" Field
7. Do Right Click on Business Component and Edit Server Script
8. Write following script in BusComp_PreSetFieldValue event
9. Deliver the Workspace
10. Login to Siebel Application
11. Navigate to Administration - Data ==> List Of Values
12. Update Any List Of Value Record Active Field Value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document