Portlet Siebel Session Expires After 15 Minutes of Inactivity Despite the KeepAlive Parameter Setup
(Doc ID 2931651.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Siebel is opened inside an iFrame using porlet leads to a pop-up message in the browser after fifteen minutes of inactivity. It seems that the KeepAlive parameter does not have the expected effect.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel Management Console.
2. Navigate to Profiles > Application Interface > Select AI profile used.
3. On the Authentication pane set Active Session Timeout Value (seconds) to 900.
4. Create test.html under AI_ROOT\applicationcontainer_external\siebelwebroot\scripts\siebel\custom
5. Access HTML via webserver: https://<hostname>:<aiport>/siebel/scripts/siebel/custom/test.html
6. Wait 15 minutes.
Create HTML which opens Siebel inside iFrame using Portlet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document