Post Siebel Upgrade, Siebel OSES Search Is Displaying Duplicate Records If Existing Record Modified/Updated
(Doc ID 2993150.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Siebel environments integrated with OSES upgraded from IP13 to 22.8. Post upgrade, when ever existing record is modified/updated, it is creating new record at OSES Database and search is displaying duplicate records as below:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Siebel IP13 instance integrated with OSES, reference: Setting Up Siebel Search with Oracle Secure Enterprise Search
2. Upgrade Siebel from IP13 to Siebel 22.8, upgrade reference: Upgrading the Siebel Database
3. Perform search and make sure search is displaying records from OSES
4. Update any existing record at Siebel
5. Perform search in Siebel, it will display two records(duplicate) for same record
Upgrade from IP13 to Siebel 22.8
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document