Enabling the Dynamic Pricing Procedure for Customer Order Management
(Doc ID 473914.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Pricer - Version 184.108.40.206 SIA  and later
Siebel Dynamic Pricer - Version 220.127.116.11 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Release(s):V7 (Enterprise), V7 (Professional), V8
Database(s):All Supported Databases
App Server OS(s):All Supported Platforms
Latest release tested against:V7 (Enterprise), V8
Keywords:dynamic, basic, pricing, procedure, Pricer, order management, signals, parameters, variable maps
This document was previously published as Siebel Technical Note 643.
***Checked for relevance on 31-Jan-2014***
Basic Pricing Procedure
- Mimics basic pricer functionality available in Siebel 7.7
- Includes list price, volume discounts and service pricing
- Leverages the variable maps that do not contain the XA child variable maps
Dynamic Pricing Procedure
- Provides the complete pricing capabilities such as attribute pricing, promotions, and aggregate discounts
- Leverages the variable maps that contain the XA child variable maps
- Available only to customers with the Dynamic Pricer license
This document is informational and intended for any user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Basic Pricing Procedure|
|Dynamic Pricing Procedure|
|General Directions to Modify Signals|
|Signal Modifications for Horizontal and Industry Applications|
|Signal Modifications for Industry Applications|