From SmartScript Open, Update and Execute the customer dashboard
(Doc ID 514980.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Siebel SmartScript - Version 188.8.131.52  to 184.108.40.206 SIA  [Release V7 to V8]
z*OBSOLETE: Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Product Release: V7 (Enterprise)
Version: 220.127.116.11 
Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2000 SP3
Application Server OS: Microsoft Windows 2003 Server
Database Server OS: Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server
This document was previously published as Siebel SR 38-3027966911.
I have a button on an Activity applet. When the button is invoked, we would like the following to occur:
1. Open the Dashboard
- Browser Script using Invoke "OpenDashboard"
2. Update the Dashboard with the current active record for the Action BC
- Browser Script using Invoke "Update Dashboard"
3. Execute the SmartScript
- eScript using InvokeMethod("RunCallScript", "CCL Contact Made", "", "ENU", "USD");
4. Automatically Close the Dashboard when the user closes the SmartScript.
I want the first 3 events to occur with the user hitting 1 button. The problem is that only 1 UI event will occur. Is there a work-around to have all 3 events occur with user only hitting 1 button? The SmartScript and the Dashboard should open and close together.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document