Sale Order BC Query
Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 18.104.22.168 SIA  to 22.214.171.124 SIA  [Release V7 to V8]
z*OBSOLETE: Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Product Release: V7 (Enterprise)
Version: 126.96.36.199  CHS Com/Med
Database: Oracle 188.8.131.52
Application Server OS: Microsoft Windows 2003 Server SP1
Database Server OS: Microsoft Windows 2003 Server SP1
Checked for Relevance on 01-23-2012
This document was previously published as Siebel SR 38-3195463951.
""Checked for Relevance on 06 SEP 2012""
””Checked for Relevance on 17 FEB 2015””
Following error is observed on clicking “Portal” button in “Order Entry - Line Item List Applet (Sales)” after revising an order:
 Cannot get value of business component field 'Account Id' at step "Get Account Info'.(SBL-BPR-00120)
 Row '' does not exist in business component 'Order Entry - Orders'.(SBL-BPR-00169)
Here are the steps to reproduce in standard configuration:
(1) Log in to Siebel eCommunications
(2) Go to Sales Order > List and create a new order.
(3) Add a product to line item and verify order.
(4) create an invoice in Invoices > Invoices.
(5) Drill down on the Invoice number and add a new line item,
(6) Select the order created in (2) into field 'Order#' of the record.
(7) Drill down 'Order#' to go to order view.
(8) Click 'Revise'on the "Sales Order" applet.
(9) Click 'Portal' on the "Line Details" applet.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms