Sale Order BC Query
(Doc ID 533191.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 220.127.116.11 SIA  to 18.104.22.168 SIA  [Release V7 to V8]
z*OBSOLETE: Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Product Release: V7 (Enterprise)
Version: 22.214.171.124  CHS Com/Med
Database: Oracle 126.96.36.199
Application Server OS: Microsoft Windows 2003 Server SP1
Database Server OS: Microsoft Windows 2003 Server SP1
Checked for Relevance on 01-23-2012
This document was previously published as Siebel SR 38-3195463951.
""Checked for Relevance on 06 SEP 2012""
””Checked for Relevance on 17 FEB 2015””
Following error is observed on clicking “Portal” button in “Order Entry - Line Item List Applet (Sales)” after revising an order:
 Cannot get value of business component field 'Account Id' at step "Get Account Info'.(SBL-BPR-00120)
 Row '' does not exist in business component 'Order Entry - Orders'.(SBL-BPR-00169)
Here are the steps to reproduce in standard configuration:
(1) Log in to Siebel eCommunications
(2) Go to Sales Order > List and create a new order.
(3) Add a product to line item and verify order.
(4) create an invoice in Invoices > Invoices.
(5) Drill down on the Invoice number and add a new line item,
(6) Select the order created in (2) into field 'Order#' of the record.
(7) Drill down 'Order#' to go to order view.
(8) Click 'Revise'on the "Sales Order" applet.
(9) Click 'Portal' on the "Line Details" applet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!