Using Browser Back in Popup Applet Results in SBL-UIF-00313 Error
(Doc ID 536361.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 8.0  and later
z*OBSOLETE: Microsoft Windows Server 2003
"Checked for Relevance on 10-01-2015"
It was reported that certain odd navigation can cause SBL-UIF-00313 error.
The steps to reproduce this issue are:
1. Log in to the Siebel High Interactivity (HI) client
2. Navigate to a list applet, such as Contacts -> Contact List
3. Right-click on the applet and select Columns Displayed
4. Click the Cancel button to cancel Columns Displayed
5. Access any pop up applet, such as the Account MVG.
6. Perform a browser back navigation while the pop up applet is in focus.
(For IE 6, this can be done with browser shortcut of the Backspace button on the keyboard)
(For IE 7 and higher this can be done with right-click on the pop up applet and then select "Back")
7. The Columns Displayed pop up is shown again, but it contains the following error message:
The following error is displayed:
The full error text is listed below:
An error happened during restoring the context for requested location (SBL-UIF-00313)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document