Last updated on JULY 01, 2016
Applies to:Sun Netra 1280 Server - Version All Versions and later
Sun Netra 1290 Server - Version All Versions and later
Sun Fire V1280 Server - Version All Versions and later
Sun Fire 3800 Server - Version All Versions and later
Sun Fire 6800 Server - Version All Versions and later
This document attempts to provide syntax and examples for common commands.
If more information is required please see the Sun Fire Midrange System Controller Command Reference Manual, for ScApp 5.20.x.
Commands used from the System Controller Application (ScApp) and their outputs
- How to access the ScApp shell?
- How to access a Domain Console?
- How to access an SC from a secure SSH shell?
- How to use commands?
- How to get help?
- How to get the ScApp version and SC uptime?
- How to get Processor Module info?
- How to get firmware version info?
- How to get the MAC address of the platform?
- How to get the image of all boards installed on your platform?
- How to get the image of all domains configured on your platform?
- How to get the partition configuration?
- How to get the memory configuration on all domains configured?
- How to get info of your boards environment (temperature, voltage, current)?
- How to list or disconnect the connections on the SC?
- How to make spare SC take on the Main System Controller role
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms