Oracle HSM: Troubleshooting Staging Issues in a SAM environment
(Doc ID 1012866.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Hierarchical Storage Manager (HSM) and StorageTek QFS Software - Version 3.5 and later
This document addresses files that are not staging as expected in a SAM environment.
The inability to stage files may cause issues in these areas:
- Files cannot be retrieved/read/written
- Rearchiving isn't taking place
- Archiving isn't taking place
- Tapes are not being drained by the recycler
- File system is 100% full or is not releaseing to Low Water Mark(LWM)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!