ACSLS - How to Troubleshoot Socket 50004 Error
(Doc ID 1015085.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Sun StorageTek Auto Cartridge Sys Lib SW (ACSLS) - Version 7.0 to 8.5.1 [Release 7.0 to 8.0]
Troubleshoot these "Socket 50004" errors:
- Sending message to socket 50004 failed on "Destination address required"
- Unable to communicate with system administrator
- cl_inform: Sending message to socket 50004 failed on "No such file or directory"
- Final resp generated for SET_SCRATCH, status STATUS_PROCESS_FAILURE, sent to 50004
- Cannot connect to socket 50004
- CL_IPC_WRITE:sending message to socket 50004 failed on "connection refused"
- Sending message to Socket failed, Unexpected status, STATUS_IPC_FAILURE Unable to communicate with System administrator
- Socket 50004 Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!