Sun Fire[TM] 3800/48x0/6800/E4900/E6900/E2900/v1280 or Netra[TM] 1280/1290 server: showcomponent indicates something is disabled
(Doc ID 1017491.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2022
Applies to:Sun Fire E4900 Server - Version Not Applicable to Not Applicable [Release N/A]
Sun Fire 3800 Server - Version Not Applicable to Not Applicable [Release N/A]
Sun Fire V1280 Server - Version Not Applicable and later
Sun Netra 1280 Server - Version Not Applicable and later
Sun Fire 4800 Server - Version Not Applicable and later
This document applies to the Sun Fire 3800, 4800, 4810, 6800, E4900, E6900, E2900, v1280 and Netra 1280, and 1290 server.
- SC refers to the System Controller (for which some systems have only a single SC while others have dual SCs).
- When commands are to be executed on the "SC", it means from the "SC>" or "lom>" prompt on the Main SC for the server in question.
There are three reasons a component might show as disabled in the output of showcomponent.
- Someone has manually disabled the component
- No COD Capacity on Demand license exists
- The component has been disabled as a result of a fault
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!