Registering a Solaris 11 System Fails with "Framework error: code: 35 reason: error:14094418:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert unknown ca"
(Doc ID 1396953.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2022
Applies to:Solaris Operating System - Version 11 11/11 and later
Solaris x64/x86 Operating System - Version 11 11/11 and later
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit)
Oracle Solaris on x86-64 (64-bit)
When attempting to register a Solaris 11 host with any of the repositories detailed at https://pkg-register.oracle.com/ by following the details in <Document 1021281.1> or https://pkg-register.oracle.com/help/#support, the following error is seen:
This error may appear when attempting to register with any of the following repositories:
- Oracle Solaris 11 Support - https://pkg.oracle.com/solaris/support/
- Oracle Solaris Dev - https://pkg.oracle.com/solaris/dev
- Oracle GlassFish Server 3 Support - https://pkg.oracle.com/glassfish/v3/support
- Oracle Exadata Database Machine - https://pkg.oracle.com/solaris/exa-family
- Oracle Solaris Studio - https://pkg.oracle.com/solarisstudio/release
- Oracle Solaris Studio Support - https://pkg.oracle.com/solarisstudio/support
- Oracle Solaris Cluster 4.0 - https://pkg.oracle.com/ha-cluster/release
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document