Measurement Reports and Eagle Alerts Stop Processing After System Time Changed.
(Doc ID 1903060.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications EAGLE (Software) - Version EMS 43.x to EMS 44.x [Release EMS 43.0 to EMS 44.0]
On : EMS 42.x version, Element Management System (EMS) (Production)
After changing the system time (1 hour backward) without rebooting the server, the measurement reports are no longer available in EMS server.
1. Login user as netboss.
2. Check NetBoss processes, type the following on the command line: $ANMDIR/admin/bin/netboss_init check
3. Stop NetBoss processes, type the following on the command line: $ANMDIR/admin/bin/netboss_init stop As root user,
4. Stop Oracle processes (oracle process to stop may take longer time) : /etc/rc3.d/S50oracle stop
Wait untill the command prompt is back
Open duplicate putty session and execute ps –ef | grep oracle command to monitor the running oracle process.
5. Set the date (Fri May 16 01:01:00 2014): date 051601012014
6. Start Oracle processes: /etc/rc3.d/S50oracle start As user netboss,
7. Start NetBoss processes, type the following on the command line: $ANMDIR/admin/bin/netboss_init start
8. Check NetBoss processes, type the following on the command line: $ANMDIR/admin/bin/netboss_init check
9. EMS stop generating measurement reports.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document