Availability of xDR Builder Package 10.1.0-7.16.0
(Doc ID 1965178.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Performance Intelligence Center (PIC) Software - Version 10.1.0 to 10.1.0 [Release 10.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Communications Performance Intelligence Center xDR Builders 10.1.0-7.16.0 package is now available on Oracle Software Delivery Cloud (OSDC).
It replaces initial 10.1.0 xDR Builders package.
Fixes included in this new xDR Builders package are:
- 20144676: ESM correlation issues
- 20127033: E number is not enriched in SIP xDR in case of diversion call
- 20108564: Capacity management report NULL efficiency instead of zero
- 20128881: Gy transaction correlation without CCRequestNumber
- 20121613: For Ack messages Origin Realm should be filled in Destination Realm and vice-versa.
- 20144715: BSSAP "Connection request " are not correlated.
- 19522081: Modify Bearer Request message are not recorded.
- 20108528: Some MSUs provided by Falco are not going through SS7 Transport
- 20094082: Many xdr have DR Status Out of Sequence of MSUs, review 37268
- 20128986: GTPv2 builder is crashing frequently
- 20032201: LTE builder crash
- 20084667: ASN1 library from objective system is crashing
- 20092953: Default "Path for saving the Static Mobile Database" for S1AP Decoding is /
It can be downloaded from this link.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document