Ops Center 12.2-12.2.2 ASR fails to open Automatic AND Manual SR's for Actionable Incidents with Valid MOS User
(Doc ID 2068654.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2021
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Ops Center - Version 12C to 12.2 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Ops Center 12.2 thru 12.2.x refuse both manual and automatic creation of SR's
All of the following were checked or tried and ruled out:
- the Ops Center Administration>Edit Authentications" displays green checkmarks for users on top and bottom
- the Ops Center MOS user was confirmed valid for MOS
- incident's which failed to open SR's were confirmed to be "actionable incidents"
- re-registered the EC, but the problem persisted
- the steps to test ASR fail to open an SR: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E59957_01/doc.123/e59994/toc.htm#OPCSR122
- ensured ASR is enabled, systems are registered, heartbeats to Oracle do occur, etc
If ASR debug is enabled on the proxy, the scn-proxy cacao log will show error:
Dec 4, 2014 7:55:44 PM
FINEST: thr#913:"alarmRulesEngine-thread-1" AsrAlarmNotifcation Alarm Create
Dec 4, 2014 7:55:44 PM com.sun.xvm.services.alarm.impl.AlarmManager getAlarmsWithReadPermission
FINEST: thr#913:"alarmRulesEngine-thread-1" Filtering alarm 32670 as user root has no read permission on
For one customer the problem was first identified upon upgrade from 12.1.x to 12.2.2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document