EAGLE Power Source Change Question
(Doc ID 2274584.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications EAGLE (Software) - Version EAGLE 43.x and later
Customer performed an electric maintenance Window activity to migrate the STP input A to a new rectifier system. Following is sequence of events:
- Power down the breaker that feeds the A input >>> The cards from the A side remains powered ON.
- Disconnect the negative cable in the old rectifier side >>> No change.
- Disconnect the positive cable in the old rectifier side >>> all the cards related to the Fuse Bank A turn off, the redundancy stops working.
- Move the cables to the new rectifier and connects the negative cable >>> Cards remained off.
- Connect the positive cable and the cards turned on without even turn on the breaker
- The client turns on the breaker and the cards remain ON.
As you see in the procedure the redundancy failed when the positive cable was removed, it is the normal behavior? or we are facing a design issue in the 1U FAP P/N 870-2804-01?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document