How To update exachk outside ZDLRA Install, Patching and Upgrade
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2018
Applies to:Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliance X7 Hardware - Version All Versions to All Versions [Release All Releases]
Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliance X6 Hardware - Version All Versions to All Versions [Release All Releases]
Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliance X5 Hardware - Version All Versions to All Versions [Release All Releases]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The goal of this document is to provide instructions on how to update exachk on the Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliance (ZDLRA or Recovery Appliance) outside of the regular install, patching or upgrade procedures.
It’s recommended to
- Upgrade if there’s a new exachk version
- Run exachk and review output on a monthly basis
- Run exachk prior and after a Recovery Appliance upgrade and address critical issues
Recovery Appliance exachk will have
- Recovery Appliance Software Recommendations and Alerts
- Recovery Appliance health and configuration checks
- Exadata health and configuration checks relevant to a Recovery Appliance
Recovery Appliance exachk is an operational best practices to maintain a healthy and efficient Recovery Appliance.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms