DSR Redirect of an AAR based upon AAA with Error Code 5065 Is Not Working As Expected
(Doc ID 2578284.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Diameter Signaling Router (DSR) - Version DSR 8.2.0 and later
Customer requires following call flow to happen using two different mediation rules:
- Downstream Peer sends AAR to DSR
- DSR sends the AAR to PCRF
- PCRF sends AAA with Error code 5065
- At this time the first mediation rule should invoke on DSR.
• DSR looks for Error code 5065 in incoming AAA message and then appends the message with Result Code 3006 and also add the Redirect host as ‘dummy.pcrf’.
- Now the second mediation rule should invoke on DSR.
• DSR should check for Dest-host ‘dummy.pcrf’ and then set the Destination-Host to ‘Somethingdifferent.pcrf’ in the first AAR message received on step1 above
Currently, the ATP1 mediation rule is working fine and changing the AAA with 5065 error to add 3006 AVP as well as the redirect host value:
AVP: Result-Code(268) l=12 f=-M- val=DIAMETER_REDIRECT_INDICATION (3006)
AVP: Redirect-Host(292) l=63 f=-M- val=aaas://dummypcrf:1112;transport=tcp
But after that, this modified AAA is simply being sent back to the downstream peer that had initially sent the AAR.
New Configuration to perform a call flow.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document