vSTP - Subsystem Prohibited event not found
(Doc ID 2758784.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Diameter Signaling Router (DSR) - Version DSR 8.0.0 to DSR 8.5.0 [Release DSR 8.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
vSTP doesn’t generate/ show Subsystem Prohibited event when a SSN is OOS.
This behavior is different compared to what observed on an EAGLE STP, where/ when a RSP is locally/manually isolated, the following alarms are generated:
- 0313 - DPC is prohibited
- 0326 - DPC subsystem is prohibited
Whereas on vSTP on following is reported.
- 70002 - RSP/Destination Unavailable
- 70003 - RSP/Destination Route Unavailable
- 70004 - Linkset Unavailable
- 70005 - Link Unavailable
Expecting one or more of the following events to be generated in additions to the ones listed above
- 70252 - Subsystem Prohibited
- 19240 - Remote SCCP Subsystem Prohibited
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document